Friday, October 31, 2008

MyGroceryDeals.com

I get many e-mails and newsletters of places on the internet that I signed up. Yesterday, while I was reading one of the newsletters, I came across an advert for MyGroceryDeals.com and I decided to click on it and see where it leads me. All I can say is WOW!!! Everyone must try it. So far, it is a free website which helps you find deals in your local shopping area. I had to go grocery shopping last night so I thought that I would go ahead and see what type of deals were at the stores I shop at. Needless to say, I found a deal for every product that I needed on my grocery list. I ended up saving over $30 dollars bottom line and I didn't even have to use a coupon....which mind you....I am not a couponer--one reason is that I always forget to bring them along and I am too busy to keep up on it. So tip this week is to creat an account at MyGroceryDeals.com, list the stores in your area you love to shop, and let the deals come to you. Happy Shopping Everyone!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I went to the grocery site that you posted about. Neat site. I signed up for it too.

So, how many kids do you have? We have 5. Ages 11 (will be on Dec. 1), 7, 7, 4 and our only girl just turned 1. All of the boys are in Martial Arts. They really enjoy it.

Thanks again for visiting and posting on my blog. I look forward to reading more on yours.

Angie